Dr. Edward Beyer, DC of Beyer Natural Health Solutions reveal how their Digestive Recovery Program is helping people with Crohn’s Disease, Celiac Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, GERD, Acid Reflux, Barret’s Esophagitis, Pancreatitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Diverticulitis and more!
What Is a Digestive Recovery Program?
Digestive disorders are increasingly common among Americans today due to many contributing factors including poor diet, autoimmunity, stress, neurological dysfunction, and hidden gut infections to name a few. Proper digestion is of paramount importance since the gastrointestinal tract is the body’s major vehicle for converting food into energy. This energy is then supplied to all other organs of the body to fuel their necessary functions. As you can imagine, any problem affecting the gut will ultimately affect many other ares of the body. This results in a wide array of symptoms including poor immune function, poor endocrine health, and most significantly impaired mental health. This is because 90% of the body’s neurotransmitters are synthesized in the gut!
The majority of patients with digestive disorders have a compromised gut barrier, known as “Leaky Gut Syndrome“. Leaky Gut occurs when the proteins that hold the small intestinal lining together start to deteriorate and break down. This allows for free passage of unwanted substances (microbes, undigested food, etc.) into the blood stream, which creates a downward cascade of inflammation. Unfortunately, traditional medicine does not recognize what has been scientifically proven to manage digestive disorders naturally. In addition, most digestive disorders do not always respond to pharmaceuticals.
In our full-length video, I will go over, in detail, what lab testing can be done to figure out once and for all what ‘s triggering the digestive disorder. In addition, we will be explaining what can be done naturally to support/manage the digestive system and restore you to health and energy!
Digestive Recovery Program
Who Should Watch This Video?
- Those suffering with Crohn’s Disease, Celiac Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, GERD, Acid Reflux, Barret’s Esophagitis, Pancreatitis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Diverticulitis
- Gallbladder Problems/Removal
- Constipation, Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
- Depression, Anxiety, and Brain Fog Symptoms
- Allergies, Sinus Problems, and Chronic Skin Conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis)
- Weight Gain and Fatigue
Management of Digestive Disorders
- Why does my MD say my labs are normal but I do not feel normal?
- Is my MD missing something, if so, what?
- How can Functional Medicine identify and correct my digestive disorder?
- What specific lab tests do I need to finally figure out my health?
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Have you been diagnosed with one of the digestive disorders listed above or another digestive condition not listed?
- Have you been to see multiple doctors and still are undiagnosed, misdiagnosed, or mismanaged?
- Do you have questions that continually go unanswered by your doctors?
- Are the medications working or actually causing a cascade of more symptoms?
Mary Joe J.
Want to Know More Before Watching the Full-Length Video?
Watch the Digestive Recovery Workshop Full-Length Video
Free Informational Digestive Recovery Workshop Full-Length Video